Juice Fast


Day 1 of 10-day juice fast. My roommate Kelly has a juicer, and has graciously let me use it and is also doing the fast. Yesterday I bought $30 worth of fruits and vegetables, about 6 bags full, and we'll see how long it'll last. This morning I juiced about 4 apples, 4 carrots and 3 stalks of celery. It was delicious! The purpose of the fast is to reboot my system, cleanse it, and prepare it for a full commitment of a healthier raw/vegan lifestyle. I'll keep with the updates throughout the 10-day process. I'm interested to see what will happen on day 3...supposedly the toughest day. I promised one friend I'd send her angry texts on that day if I'm really piqued and in bed all day or something.

Comments

  1. Rachel!

    I love this! Please keep your blog updated on what happens, I'm so intrigued! Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts