On Corsham Green

Every Sunday I drive past this beautiful stretch of land that belongs to Corsham Court, so in part to me too since I'm a student there. Or so my entitled self thinks. I decided to bike there after church and walk around since the weather was uncommonly sunny for a January in England. I was also in the middle of writing a paper on John Clare and London, and the night before had been in the city, so this was my return to the country and nature. Here are some photos to convince you that I still believe England is a beautiful country.



There was a sign warning walkers to not wander under trees because of dead limbs falling on them. Tree limbs that is...




A dramatic side profile for my dad who always loves this pensive pose. My fluorescent bike jacket was an Aldi purchase. Unfortunately you can't see the padded bike spandex I'm also wearing. So much like a diaper I'd imagine.

My normal preference for a selfie: includes my bike, what I once called my best feature.

Big Fish anyone? A friend said this reminds them of the movie cover.

Comments

Popular Posts